I had my last min-sessions of the season in the studio this past Saturday morning. For it being my first time in the studio for mini-sessions, I think things went rather well! Since I really don’t have the time to post 5 different postings, I’ll post some samples from everyone’s session in one large blog posting. Besides, this is my 400th post!! Wow!!
So, here are some highlights for the day:
- The kids ranged as young as 3 months to as old as 15.
- One was a repeat client, from when I shot their wedding in 2008. They now have a 3-month-old little girl!
- There was a mother and a very, very sleepy teenage son. A promise of a video game helped to wake him up a bit.
- One little girl was from my mini-sessions this fall. She did much better in the morning vs. the afternoon. 😉
- One family has come to me every year at the same time for the past 3 years, this year included. They sported the BEST Santa hat.
- Finally, my last two time slots were booked by two sisters who wanted all of their kids photographed together. When they get together, they are the cutest bunch of kids.
- Everyone was on time!! 🙂
Now, onto the exciting part–the photos!!