Due to unforseen circumstances, we had to reschedule this family’s session 2 more times before we finally got them in in early December. I wasn’t able to get in a studio, however thankfully we found space at the Como Conservatory in St. Paul. I was one of probably 5 photographers I saw that morning, so things were definitely tight. That didn’t stop the cuteness coming through from this family into their photos! The youngest, Caroline, was probably unhappy for 85% of the session. Thank goodness my camera was ready to go the other 15% off the time to capture her when she was happy (or at least not crying 🙂 ). Older sisters Katie and Anna were just as adorable as they always are, but they were also very helpful with their sister and trying to cheer her up. Mom and Dad are so blessed to have these wonderful girls!
Aw! It’s always cute to get photos of Mom & Dad together. I joke with them and tell them to try and remember their lives before the children. 🙂